DYING

Dying 4 sport
for fun
The party's just begun
I can offer you marital spooning
Let the Moon in

Only you can tell
when I'm down
We are sad
and lonely clown

For you I could even drown
myself
Put me on a shelf
just to see my beautiful
self

Mary, Mary
this is completely contrary
Just the opposite
of my fate

Can we have a date?
Not just coffee
sweet and bitter toffee

To be in the office
would not suffice
Laziness (you think wrong)
is my only vice

Baby, think twice
This is my only advice
to you, my sugar and spice
I am just a poison
My life is a war-zone

You better think
My justice is in the sink
Give it a go
my little getter
I am improving
And it's about to get better

Am I getting bitter?
My life is taxi
and you could be my meter
in Christ my sister
Beautiful soul
My self-control
ANITA


_________________________
*It was simply hit & miss!



Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

PUTOVATI

JEDNOSTAVNE RIJEČI

HAVE I EVER LET YOU DOWN?