RASKORAK (A GAP)

Između želja i potreba                                 Between my wishes and my needs
snova i vizija                                                                           dreams and visions
stvarnosti i tvarnosti                                                          reality and materiality
sanjam tebe, ljubavi                                                        I dream of you, my love

Jesi li spremna?                                                                             Are you ready?
Sanjaš li i ti mene?                                                      Do you dream of me, too?

Probudi se već jednom                                                              Wake up already
iz te noćne more                                                                 from that night-mare
Na licu ti se vide bore                                                        Your face is wrinkled
jer te često kore!                                        because people often castigate you!

Predaju te sucima zemaljskim                      They hand you over to the judges
Nebo ti si, draga ljubavi                                    Promised Land you are, my dear
Raj moj sanjam- kada te sanjam      My heaven I dream- when I dream of you
Paradiz naš je bliz                                                             Afterworld is our world
Dotaknuti ga mogu tobom                                     I can touch it with your hand

Sanjao sam da ne mogu više...                       I dreamt I can't bare any more...
Ovladala si tada mojom sobom                        You have subjugated my room
Velika si bila u sanjama mojim                            Big you were in my fantasies 
Više nisi dijete.                                                          You're not a child no more.
Žena ti si                                                                                       Woman you are
U mojoj misli                                                                                        In my mind
Reci, djevojko, usudi se; pisni                                     Say it, girl; dare to speak

Ti se usudiš                                                                                           If you dare
Nama sudiš                                                                             The judge be to us
... Ali da više ne bludiš                                                             ... But don't falter
-prihvati ovu pruženu ruku                                                           -take this hand
sa prema gore okrenutim dlanom                                                        facing up
da On nas nahrani nebeskom hranom         so He can feed us heavenly food.

Pružimo (jedno prema drugome) korak                                  Reach out to me
da premostimo raskorak.                                                       to bridge this gap.

Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

PUTOVATI

JEDNOSTAVNE RIJEČI

HAVE I EVER LET YOU DOWN?