WESTERN WASTE

Western waste I love the best
Are you talking to me?
(Because I ain't no Ph.D.)
My mind is set aside
Must I turn to dust?

„Poverty is powerlessness
Love is the name of the game
What is the beauty of this game
-if you already know the score?
No!
I want more!!“

This relationship of ours
is a labour of hate
Did you ask me if I am up-to-date?
No, my girl, my mate!
I ain't up-to-date!!

„You are such an ox!
I want a bull“

He goes before me
And opens every door
to me

„But I want more!
If you don't give it to me
I'll knock you down on the floor
I respect your faith
But don't trust your God“

Our love is still a bud
and you want a leafy dollar bill
from me?
You will always be
in my heart
We shall never part
We better  start
to produce our art

„Your heart is pure pop-art
it is always hungry for our touches“

Throw away your crutches
Walk, Bozena, walk!
We shall talk some more…

_________________________________________________
*I don't really know why I wrote this one in English. Maybe you do, Bozena?

Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

PUTOVATI

JEDNOSTAVNE RIJEČI

HAVE I EVER LET YOU DOWN?