OLD AGE ROCKS

At the dawn of the world
downsouth we are travelling
Forever endeavour
in a split second
breathes

It meets me sometimes
in the middle of the night
That's right!
Never give up your fight
for sanity

I am very free!
To be with you
means:
cut my brain
out of my head
-I'll be sane

Explain
this matter to me
I will always be
impossible for you to grasp

Green grass
freshly is cut
Let's eat, you meat-eaters!

This subject is bitter
I am curious critter
I will bite you in half
as if you are some kind of a calf

Unchain me, darling
I am a starling
in the universe I belong
It won't be long
till you remarry
I know you're not Mary
I'm sorry for that

You're trying to bury
this  spaceman
you call Branimir

Please don't do it!
But if you do
unplug me first

Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

PUTOVATI

JEDNOSTAVNE RIJEČI

HAVE I EVER LET YOU DOWN?