PIECES OF YOU AND PIECES OF ME

I am opening the drawers of my sub-counsciesness
and keep on finding
little bits of you
and bits of me

Maybe one day (we shall still)
be friends all over again
Now you're just pain

This poem is a little showdown
between you and me
I'm only trying to relinquish you, that's all

I bumped into a Great Wall
(of China or somewhere else)
Full speed now...
I'm drowning in the Thames
The filthy Thames of my tears, Marina

The paper harem brings no pain to me, Marina
Just em'tiness...
Cruel is the Creator, who's torn us apart
-until Foreverness, Marina.

I've seen you, Marina, in all my dreams and betes noire
Why don't you come alive

Why silence?!
I shall try and still I strive
to find no match to you
I do, lady death!
Till my last breath...
And all over again
-to my Never (Ever) Land...!


KOMADIĆI TEBE I KOMADIĆI MENE

Otperam ladice moje podsviesti
i nalazim
male komadiće tebe
i komadiće mene

Morti jedenega dana (bumo opet)
bili prijateli skroz spočetka znova
Sad si samo bol

Ova piesma je mali obračun
između tebe i mene
Ja te se samo probavam riešiti, to je se

Zakucal sem se v Veliki zid
(f Kine ili negde drugdie)
Gas do deske...
Ftaplam se f Temze
hartave Temze svoje suz, Marina

Papiernati arem mi ne nosi bol, Marina
Samo prazninu...
Okruten je Stvoritel, koji nas je rezdrapil
-do Vekivečnosti, Marina.

Videl sem te, Marina, f semi svemi sni i noćnemi morami
Zakaj ne oživiš
Zakaj mučiš?!
Probal bum i još uviek pokušavam
ne najti ti ravnu
Zimam, dama smrt!
Do svega zajdnega dava...
I se spočetka
-do svoje Nigde-(Igde)-Zemske...!

Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

PUTOVATI

JEDNOSTAVNE RIJEČI

HAVE I EVER LET YOU DOWN?