MY LADY-TO-BE

"Let's have a ball!"
my woman called
me
yet
she is cold
to me
I used to be bold
but I caught a cold
and I'm getting bald

Hey, lady,
get ready:

I want to marry you
but lose your bad attitude!
You are catching solitude

Hey, Jesus,
why is it so hard for me
to bare this cross
I have got for me?
To be, or  not to be...
Why can't you give some more slack
and help me some more with the cross
I carry on my back?

Why would I be living alone?
I'm looking for a victim
to play in my team
(Things are getting extreme
in my life...)
I want a wife!

There goes the snitch
I have very bad itch

"Wash your face in cold water
Do you want an equal
or do you want a daughter?"

I'm only a child inside of me
Why would I be
someone that I'm not?!
It is getting hotter and hot,
a real tight and hot spot

"What, what, what...?
Why are you whining?
You should be dinning
what is on your table!"

But on my table was a cold stove yesterday
and today what was left from the day before
When will I get to have a warm meal?
Shall I have to steal?
Or make shady deals
under my counter?

Love, Thy will be done...

Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

PUTOVATI

JEDNOSTAVNE RIJEČI

HAVE I EVER LET YOU DOWN?