SLAGALICA

Slažući puzzle svog samopoštovanja
tražeći
i nalazeći komadiće rasute po cesti
koji su ispadali nemarnom putniku
kroz rupu na dnu kofera

Korak iza
zadnjeg komadića koji dovršava mozaik
nailazim na tebe
(nalazim sebe)
sagnutu u namjeri
da ga pokupiš
i vratiš vlasniku

Zdrava mi bila, ljubavi moja!



JIGSAW PUZZLE

 

I’m putting together jigsaw of my self-respect

looking for

and finding the pieces scattered over the road

which were lost by the careless traveler

trough the hole on the bottom of his suitcase

 

Right behind

the last piece that finishes the mosaic

I’m finding you

(I’m finding myself)

you are bended

in order to pick it up

and return it to its owner

 

Hello, my love!

Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

PUTOVATI

JEDNOSTAVNE RIJEČI

HAVE I EVER LET YOU DOWN?